ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vids from Oulton today

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Track opened on time, was slippery to begin with. Probably the least enjoyable day I've done at Oulton tbh. Couldn't get into a flow, drove like a jessie until the car had problems, lost the entire afternoon.

1st few laps, GTR's don't like the cold;) (nor Corvettes)
[YOUTUBE]XVPLmFtxj_4[/YOUTUBE]
Few examples of how slippy the morning was, my 1st Oulton spin
[YOUTUBE]GkFbIkBXW-A[/YOUTUBE]
Chasing a cup down
[YOUTUBE]mmDyNeXFACE[/YOUTUBE]

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Very rarely can I see such good driving from imports such as yourself. You're normally 11 people up in a Toyota Privia.

Well done. :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I did! I watched nearly 4 minutes of the 1st vid before I posted!!

Can't wait to do a track day with you, we'll have a right larf!

Swift Sport
Good stuff Warren! It looked mega slippy out there, very brave considering the conditions... understandably steadier than before. I noticed you used a different line at the island this time!?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Cars misfiring under hard acceleration. A coil pack in en route to try and sort it. Thinking of selling up, fancy some rwd.

320d
You where making a decent pace considering the conditions.

What happened with yuor spin? Looks like life off oversteer. How fast where you going when you spun? Must have been scary.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Is the vid sped up???

f**k doing a track day outside april-sept!
No, normal speed.

Massive accident after I left, GT3 had brake failure going into cascade's, £30k-ish of damage. Luckily the drivers ok.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Ive got a cheapish Bm 328i sport if you're interested mate.
I know yours is in really good nick fella, but really fancy a turbo MX5. Helps that I'm short, I'll feel like a full size person driving a Miata!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
It's great fun, I'm getting confident with Druids finally. So I'll most likely die there next time lol.

182 Cup
Looks like an awesome track! I tried to go in February, but it was snowed off - bit of a s**t travelling up from Kent. Put me off out of season track days!

Edit - great to see an old Corvette there too! How did it get on?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Looks like an awesome track! I tried to go in February, but it was snowed off - bit of a s**t travelling up from Kent. Put me off out of season track days!
TBH, I've done a few days this time of year, and other than being cold they seem ok. Jan/Feb you seem to get much more rain/snow etc.

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
nice videos, i could watch that first one all day, you seem like a good smooth driver :)

what have you had done to your car if anything?

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Nice vids mate mate,

Looked fairly quiet, was there not much traffic? Spose thats one of the advantages of 'out of season'

Suzuki Swift Sport
Looks quick, Ive noticed a lot of people on track days dont heel and toe - is there a reason why not doing would offer an advantage?

Nick

DCi 100
I would have popped down and been your photographer for the day, but I had hand ins in college and well, I can't have every other tuesday off!

Nice vids.

Golf GTD Mk7
not too bad warren. at least the spin was accident free. Strange place to go off? lift off oversteer? or just too tight into the corner?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Too much speed throught the previous corner I think, started braking before I'd straightened, gone.