ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

views on this colour coded 200...no 200 haters please

i realise 200's aint everyones taste so not really looking for the usual hater comments.

i still have paint issues outstanding with ruk so cant do anything at moment.

i havent used the 200 for coming up 4 weeks and its parked up my parent drive at moment.

its albi blue with antharcite pack.

two different photos...thanks to greggles for his help

first up how it looks at moment..

P1020013.gif

then a couple of options.....

BLACK.gif

COLOURCODED.gif

honest views please...

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I like them with the black and anthracite but that dont look that bad.

Titanium 182
Quite nice, but it looks like a Clio GT I think?

Second picture is awesome, colour code the bottom lip black!!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Can we have some further out as it's hard to put it into context. Not sure if I prefer it as it is now or colour coded. Not keen on the inter.

200 Gordini
As it is!

Or if new wheels are an option (now or in the future)... black pack with black speedlines

I beg you not to colour code it though.. it'll look so bland

Cupped 200
Third one seems best, but without seeing the Side of the car its hard to decide how the whole package will look. Also ive just not seen an Albi with the Black Pack. I have to, so i can decide.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I've been waiting to see the colour coded ones.

They will look a lot better.

koi

Audi S1
hmm how about the top colour coded with the bottom anthracite, will tie in with mirrors and wheels

Discounted 1*2 parts
i like the bottom version. i'm not a photoshop expert but the colour doesnt look bang on?? Maybe a slightly better colour match would make your mind up?

DB.

BMW 440i
FIrst pic! How it is now looks the best!

The colour coded option looks like its just a normal clio!

i think for me at moment i am tempted by 2nd option to ditch the squiggle, question is how easy is it to remove the bottom section? guess its a bumper off job?

STEALTH RAIDER
i think for me at moment i am tempted by 2nd option to ditch the squiggle, question is how easy is it to remove the bottom section? guess its a bumper off job?

I guess its all clipped in. Does that mean the bumper has to come off for bulb replacement? Also what paint issues u got mate? Interested as i have ordered the same colour, Lew