ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VII Car Care

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
If anyone is contemplating a winter detail for their car, stop thinking and PM @VIICarCare right now!

So pleased I did! At 202,000 miles I thought it was high time I treated the old girl to some real TLC.

Duly dropped off with Dawn a few days ago and the results are absolutely astonishing!

While a lot of people said she looked good before (from a distance!)

IMG_1095.jpeg
F34DCD9D-097B-44AC-886D-8A6BDF0B134C.jpeg

I think she looks absolutely stunning now 🤩
(Shamelessly stolen Dawns photos as the light was poor after the 3.5hr drive home).

IMG_2206.jpeg
IMG_2204.jpeg
IMG_2205.jpeg

Poopensharten

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Thats really nice and i really appreciate the end result but your last holiday images will suffice.

(Sorry)

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Stunning Sash!!

Just goes to show that so many people obsessed with buying cars on ultra low miles when if looked after correctly cars can still look mint years on with many miles!

See so many cars that are few years old the paint looks like they have been cleaned with a brilliant pad😁

That colour thou😍😍

Top work by Dawn too can't believe the lack of stone chips at that mileage too.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Stunning Sash!!

Just goes to show that so many people obsessed with buying cars on ultra low miles when if looked after correctly cars can still look mint years on with many miles!

See so many cars that are few years old the paint looks like they have been cleaned with a brilliant pad😁

That colour thou😍😍

Top work by Dawn too can't believe the lack of stone chips at that mileage too.
My front number plate took at least 2 heavy hits for the team..! Don’t know if @VIICarCare still has the old plate to show you…

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Cracks me up when you get the default stance from people of 'French crap' - usually from people financing themselves to the limit on a bog standard A3.

Yet at 200k+ - this still looks great, has tolerated much abuse from learner drivers and clearly still works. A testament to what can be done and two-fingers up at people with silly and biased misconceptions.