ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Virgin Media Contract Renewal?

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Hi All,

Does anybody know if a Virgin Media contract automatically gets renewed after 12 months or do they contact you to go over your plan / contract to get you to sign up for another 12 months?

Currently on XXL Broadband, M+ TV and L Phone and pay £55 a month, I wouldn't mind a bit of a discount tbh or a better package for that price!!

Cheers,
Simon

Fiesta ST2
after the 12 months you are on a monthly contract from memory where it just rolls over and you can cancel as you wish they wont call you to give you money off. try canceling although be prepared to walk away.. I made the mistake and was without broadband for about a month lol :(

As far as I am aware after 12 months it goes to a monthly contract, however, if you speak to retentions to get a better deal it will usually mean committing to a new contract. The best idea is to go straight through to retentions and see what they can do.

My current deal is: XL TV, V+ Box, Medium Broadband, Free evening and Weekend calls and it comes in around £42 a month after the most recent price increases. I get around a £19.00 loyalty discount and the free evening and weekend calls included free of charge.

As far as I am aware after 12 months it goes to a monthly contract, however, if you speak to retentions to get a better deal it will usually mean committing to a new contract. The best idea is to go straight through to retentions and see what they can do.

My current deal is: XL TV, V+ Box, Medium Broadband, Free evening and Weekend calls and it comes in around £42 a month after the most recent price increases. I get around a £19.00 loyalty discount and the free evening and weekend calls included free of charge.