ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vmaxx coilovers

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
Evenin' guys...

abit of advice needed on the install of the front coilovers,...
(Mk2 172) Mish and myself tried to put these on, on saturday, but had alittle trouble with the seating of the struts, could anyone offer alittle advise on how to assemble the top mount? does the blue cup on the strut just sit under the original top mount? or do i need to remove the lower mount also?

problem we are having is when the car is lowered back down, the strut compresses and forces the top mount up, abit stuck, but the annoying part is, its probably something and nothing,...

i will be getting these set up afterwards too, tracking etc...

Thanks guys

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Dampers you took off should look like this everything gets put back as it came off.

Parts001.gif

Yep, you use everything from the standard setup apart from the big metal plate that sits directly on top of the spring.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
No problem I got JMS to fit mine but definitely everything else was put back on including the original nut.

Apart from metal plate as JCC pointed out

Last edited: