ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

vw vr6 leads fits clio 172/182---perfect replacement leads

clio 172
just wanna let you all chaps know, the OEM HT leads for the vr6 are made by BERU. BERU makes the OEM HT leads for the clio. There is a slight differennce between the cables but I assure that they work perfectly, and at a fraction of the price (I paid some 30 quid for my set). The mate that recommended the leads had used them for more than 2 years without problem. I changed the set today (was using magnecore ) and the differernce was meaningfull.

Please do take this advice.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
That's decent as I'm a parts manager for Vw so I will look into this on momday

I will look up a Mk3 golf VR6 and check part number and price aswell as who makes them

53 Clio's & counting
That's decent as I'm a parts manager for Vw so I will look into this on momday

I will look up a Mk3 golf VR6 and check part number and price aswell as who makes them

how spooky i am too lol, thouh at the other side of the country lol

though id imagine thats the price of aftermarket leads, last time i sold a set of vr leads they were circa 15quid each

Last edited: