ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VXR cleaning range!

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
Went to Brands Hatch this weekend and being the VXR's last race as they're pulling out next year was giving away all their merch really cheap. On the way out managed to haggle them down to £10 for:

Cockpit cleaner
Active shampoo
Brake cleaner
Wheel cleaner
Polish and Wax
Big tub of wax + foam applicator.

So thought sod it was only a tenner for it all :). But before i use it anyone have any experience with it? It says its manufactured by "sonax" if that means anything to anyone.

VXR.jpg

Megane R26
It's rebranded Sonax (?) stuff I think - the shampoo in particular is superb. £10 is a bargain regardless.

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
Ok cool didnt want to use the shampoo incase it was to strip any of the wax. Not too sure about the polish as it says "polish+wax" :S

Megane R26
The shampoo is superb - it won't strip wax at the correct dilution

The 'Polish and Wax' will be like SRP or any other AIO - it will clean the paint and leave some protection behind, like Zymol Cleaner Wax in Halfords

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
Yeah it is Sonax just with VXR labeling. Couldn't say no when she said £10 :). Going to try the wax out later if the weather gets a bit better

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
That Wheel Cleaner is really good, I get the Sonax Branded stuff now and again from Mclaren when its going free ;)