ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

W***ers

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
That is quite possibly the weirdest break in I've ever read about :S

I cannot fathom what the f*ck was on their minds.

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
will they not have taken it so they can sell a stolen car more easily? like one of those layby sales?

the buyer wont have time to have a close look at the small details.. but sees the car has been serviced etc so thinks... aye nice car ill buy it.

BAM bought a stolen car.

i could be wrong.

Liquid Yellow 182
will they not have taken it so they can sell a stolen car more easily? like one of those layby sales?

the buyer wont have time to have a close look at the small details.. but sees the car has been serviced etc so thinks... aye nice car ill buy it.

BAM bought a stolen car.

i could be wrong.

Mmm that's what I was thinking...

what a pain in the ar5e for you though Chris, hope you can get it sorted somehow.

You will need to geta new one then pop round the dealers unless the delaership you had it service is connected to Renault maian one so any dealer can check your cars been serviced ansd stamp the whole book for you as applicable.

artic blue 182
i took all that stuff out my car when i realised the key number was printed in one of the books

theiving b******s hope renault can sort the book out for you

Dirty E91
I had the same thing happen to about 7 years ago, had my service book and manual stolen from my VW Polo, thought it was very strange!

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
They could always have stole it for reasons that they are going to nick the car soon. Also they could show someone the car with full mot and etc etc. Then sell a car they dont have to some idiot, then drive away in the car they just said they were selling.

Then you could be fuc... for having a potentially stolen car.

172 PH1,Skoda oct VRS
They could always have stole it for reasons that they are going to nick the car soon. Also they could show someone the car with full mot and etc etc. Then sell a car they dont have to some idiot, then drive away in the car they just said they were selling.

Then you could be fuc... for having a potentially stolen car.

That is f**ked up! but they were only about 15 so dont think they were that clever got one of there shoes tho wonder if they will swap?!