ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

w*****s!

Seat Ibiza
whats the point in that, nothing else better to do and jealousy. mine got keyed the other day scratched the full length of the car from back light to front light.

B

bigrich690

there is just no need, at first i thought thats a bit random, then i noticed out of everything they could have took, my work keys where all that was missing, then i stroled down to my garage and there were my new leather coat melted to the flood light and loads of small keys off my work ones scattered on my drive where they'd tried to get into my garage!

B

bigrich690

i'm glad thats that was the only damage, whats baffling me is how they got in with out damaging anything and with out the alarm going off, i keep wondering if i locked it or not but the missus swears she remebered checking the door handle before she came in? :S

Nissan 350z
Im confused, did they put the window through and do nothing other than slash your seats?

Ok admit it, whos sister have you been messing with? :(

ITB BG 182
You must have left the car unlocked matey, just be thankful the car is still there.

Still enough to pee me off, can not understand why people do this.
There is a good company in Leeds that could re-line the seats for you.

B

bigrich690

lol no, not f**king anyone other than ar lass and no, there is no damage other than the seats, they went through everything, all my tools were out and even my 17" speedline was outta the boot just sat on the floor, maybe they were spooked by something, but if someone had seen something and spooked then i would have expected a knock at the door at stupid o'clock!

B

bigrich690

You must have left the car unlocked matey, just be thankful the car is still there.

Still enough to pee me off, can not understand why people do this.
There is a good company in Leeds that could re-line the seats for you.

really, you think they are repaireable? if so i'll be doing that, and i'm with you, for some reason the car hasnt locked, its got to be that!

Civic Type S GT
Holy sh!t mate! :eek:

You definatly sure you havnt pis*ed anyone off recently or given anyone motive to to do such a thing?

320d
Gutted for you mate. Some twisted people out there.

On the plus side its probably easier and cheaper for you for them to slash the seats than if they damaged the bodywork.

ex 182, now Evo IV
Owh mate gutted :( this is why I keep my paintball gun under my bed :(
Not too expensive for some
New front seats luckily they only did that!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Harsh mate, gutted for you can't belive people do this!

On the bright side its an excuse to get yoursef some reacro's in there or some bimarco's :p

Good luck on getting it sorted and lucky its not your body work etc..

Fiesta ST-3
Such a random form of vandelism. Sorry to see it mate butat least you can whack some seat covers on until you can afford new seats.

polo, here for lols
how random!! the car must havebeen unlocked for them to get in with out the alarm going off. Any inication of where you work on your keys??

106GTI / NovaC20LET
i hate scruffy little chav c***s, would almost be worth them doing it if you could catch them in the act, they deserve the beating of a life time

B

bigrich690

On the bright side mate £100-200 for new front seats and you'll never know it happened.

Oh and who's mrs have you been shaggin?

agreed, they are replacable, and i wish i was shaggin someones missus, that way i could have a reason to say, i deserved that!

B

bigrich690

Gutted for you mate. Some twisted people out there.

On the plus side its probably easier and cheaper for you for them to slash the seats than if they damaged the bodywork.

yeah i thought the same, it cost a lot more for body work than i does for a set of seats

B

bigrich690

Owh mate gutted :( this is why I keep my paintball gun under my bed :(
Not too expensive for some
New front seats luckily they only did that!

thanks pal, need to get me one of those, and keep a pillow under it hahaha:D

B

bigrich690

Harsh mate, gutted for you can't belive people do this!

On the bright side its an excuse to get yoursef some reacro's in there or some bimarco's :p

Good luck on getting it sorted and lucky its not your body work etc..

hmmmmmm you got me thinking now :)

B

bigrich690

how random!! the car must havebeen unlocked for them to get in with out the alarm going off. Any inication of where you work on your keys??

no but PD just come round and spotted them in the street as they where leaving so got them back, unfortunately i just remembered my mums sat nav was in the glove box and its gonna so f*****s didnt leave empty handed did they!!!!!!!!!!!

B

bigrich690

i
i hate scruffy little chav c***s, would almost be worth them doing it if you could catch them in the act, they deserve the beating of a life time

i'm 100% with you on that mate if i'd have caught them, they would have made it into my garage! in the pit and concreat over!!!!!

B

bigrich690

someone doesnt like me, just wish i knew so i could point the finger!

clio 182
thats just random, looks like revenge........hope they catch them though!

on the other hand drop me a pm about replacing your seats, may have something of interest and will cheer you up!

Listerine & Poledo
a5sholes!

Have you been cutting-up the wrong people in your area or something? You haven't got a bootful of subs to p1ss people off I guess, else you're not likely to it a speedline in there.

The silver lining (I suppose) is that now would be the perfect opportunity to get some Recaros in there!