ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Waiting

Hi ive been told my new 172 clio will be ready to pick up on the 22nd of november, after readings a lot of posts on here i wont be holding my breath...

Anyway could someone post us some pics up of the sat nav option just to wet the appitite..Ive also heard that you can get a tv tuner for it from vdo dayton has anyone tried this...

cheers!!!

Ordered on 30th september was told it would take eight weeks, this was with lookers stockport and got the whole deal with all extras for £13300,

53 plate 172

Richie I ordered mine on 25th July and was told mid October. Got a phone call this morning and picked up this afternoon, well worth the wait mate but the longest 3 months of my life !!!

Just in time for the bad weather :cry:

true mate but my last car was a rs turbo so im pretty used to sh*te handling in bad weather so the clio should be a major improvement...