ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Want a nice exhaust system for my 172

Clio 172 Cup
My 172 is currently fitted with some kind of chav box!

Have had a quick search online but can’t seem to find anything?

What’s the best / quietest / most hidden exhaust available that won’t destroy the bank?

I was leaning towards wanting a ktec stealth (resonated?) but I couldn’t find one!

eBay is full of loads of broken exhausts lol

If I could just find a standard one I’d even be happy with that. My current setup is probably to everyone else’s preference except mine!

monaco 172
Looks like Ktec dont sell any 172 exhausts anymore.
They do.

I just bought a resonated centre section for my 172 stealth and asked why there was none of their website. They said stock was gone but they should be coming back.

However, they shipped me a silenced centre section out immediatly from manufacturer which I thought was odd if they had no stock.

I wonder if they are just getting them made to order now to keep stocks down.

Anyway, I can 100% reccomend a resonated ktec stealth.

Clio 172 Cup
They do.

I just bought a resonated centre section for my 172 stealth and asked why there was none of their website. They said stock was gone but they should be coming back.

However, they shipped me a silenced centre section out immediatly from manufacturer which I thought was odd if they had no stock.

I wonder if they are just getting them made to order now to keep stocks down.

Anyway, I can 100% reccomend a resonated ktec stealth.
Thanks very much! Couldn’t find one on the site when I looked. Will give them a call!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Ktec stealth mild steel will do the job, assuming they still sell it, no worse performance wise than anything else for a standard or near standard engine.

Failing that a BTB stealth is the best system available imo but not cheap.

2003 Clio 172
I really love the Ktec S/S Stealth that is on mine.................i didn't choose it, it was on the car when I bought ages ago so can hardly compare but I think it is perfect :)