ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

want more power in the clio 172 cup :)

clio 172 cup, 106 gti
I have a 65k fsh clio 172 cup , an i want a bit more power, just wondering if u think the engine of this milage could take a few mods.

performance camshafts
induction kit
super chip
pullies

maybe ktr throttle bodies depending on budget lol :)

thanks danny

53 Clio's & counting
yes that mileage will be fine if the engine is healthy mate, get it checked over to be sure (compression check etc)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Why shouldnt it...Given that RS's break on 5k miles...Clearly the milage isn't an issue...Just be careful who you get to do the work. Lot a cow boys out there.

clio 172 cup, 106 gti
ok i have about 1200 at the mo 4 mods :) just wanna start on the filter, blue hoses jus lil things 2 start of with. wat would u ppl do as step by step just 2 start of

Ph1
Save your cash and wait for the Pmurray / AWT supercharger conversion.

Bolt on mods will give you a nice gain but is merely skirting round the edges compared to forced induction which is on another planet compared!

As Ali says, dont worry about the mileage and watch the cowboys, oh and use quoted performance figures as a guide only

do whatever you fancy doing, just read everything you can on here first and do what you like the sound of. What ever you do there will be lovers and haters

clio 172 cup, 106 gti
ye true like i found out bout the simota induction kit lol haters and lovers
ill post up the mods as soon as there done ;)