ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Want to swap my contract mid-term

500bhp Scoob
After having months of constant trouble with my W900, which is even now not working very well... says its connected to a network, but when someone tries to phone me they go straight to answerphone, and when i phone or txt someone it just jumps back to the main menu.

Also the battery lasts about 6 hours and the phone gets very warm.

I want to change to the K800, I've been told Phones4U can buy your contract from you and you go on another, but theres prob a catch.

Has anyone done this as I'm sick of my phone, and i'm not waiting 2+ weeks again for someone just to reflash the firmware and for it to stop working a week later.

Cheers

No catch with phones4u! I did it yesterday, they gave me £50 there and then and i'm getting another £210 over the next year in a cheque back deal :D

edit: oh and its on an 18month contract but they said if i go back in 12 months they'll do the same thing again!

Black S2 106 Rallye LHD
I wnt to phones4u once and they said they'd pay off the contract, but I didn't really trust the guy, and they were pushy, and nobs. End of.

they were pushy and nobs with me, but I'm a sales man myself and have worked in that kind of enviroment so knew how to deal with them ;)