ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

want too wrap my clio ph2 172

cliosport 172 mk2
As the title says im looking into wrapping my car in the same or similar yellow as the renault r27 f1 colour and need the following to complete the replica look.
-turini speedline alloys
-cup spoiler
-front spliter
-ktecs coil overs

Where can i get the f1 decals from ? And any one know a decent vinyl wrap in place either manchester area or oxfordshire.

LY Megane R26 230
I know of a very good car wrapper in Glos,does all the work for Litchfield Imports and his work is awesome

Also he could make the F1 declas up for you ;)

Last edited:
  cliosport 172 mk2
well so far its been 800 ish for the wrap off a company in ashton under lyne near me and roland rat lol is that glossip your referring to ?

Megane R26
£1000 would be about right for gloss white but something like a pearl yellow would cost a fair bit more as the vinyl costs 2-3x more!

cliosport 172 mk2
i love these forums alot of comments but not much sense from some people, if i had the money i would just go out and buy a yellow clio obvs but since i dont might be the reason why im wrapping it instead!! im going to try and get a good match to the colour of the cliosport r27 f1 and ive been qouted 800 so far.Cheers for the link roland will look at what he does etc.thanks for advice.

2001 MK 2 Clio 172
If your paying £800 be warned it probably wont be great vinyl and will start showings signs of wear only 2 years down the line. You want to ensure where ever you go they're using Hexis, Arlon, Avery or if you have the extra cash pay for 3m!!! Or if have somewhere indoors to work PM me as I'm Professional vinyl fitter/wrapper (haha) and I can travel to your location to carry out the wrap, might save your self a few pennies ;)

Anything else you want to know just ask!!

I will be opening a workshop in Northampton in the next few months for all your graphics and wrap needs!!

I'll be posting pictures of my Clio wrapped very soon :)