ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wanted a m3 but....

lovely, just look at the interior on that M3, how could you want a vee after that!

agree with the comments about Z4M coupe too, perfect compromise between the two!

CLIO 172X2 E46 M3
do what i did and buy a slightly cheaper highley specced e46 m3 and enjoy a quality german engineered thorough bred 348bhp rwd, then a 172 nimble french pocket rocket both for less than 17k combined. you dont have to look far to find excellent bargains to make it work... the v6 holds its money well due to their rareity, the m3 is a much better drivers car and faster &smoother. the sport is more nimble and fun to throw around....

Minging car that and even more of a minging colour!
I agree about the colour, but that's it. They hold their value so well & are so damm rare (none of that rare for a reason bs either) in three years time it'll still be worth about 14k, so not a massive loss at all really.

I'd pick one any day over a clio.