ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wanted To Cry!!!! No Turning Bk....

MKIII 138

Quote: Originally posted by Little Newms on 15 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by cliotuRS on 15 March 2005

Couldnt it be placed next to the light on the left hand side ? sure air wouldnt be as cool 30cm higher but surley the advantage of shorter pipe and a almost straight pipe would be better ?
tried that mate and it was crap.... this is so much better! Using more fuel aswell so its a good sign that its working properly, as for flodding im def not going through any fords etc.... besides it will sit lower soon anyways when the coilovers are on the car.

As for sticking it behind the grill it wouldnt stay in place....

Cheers for the coments
looks good. get some sounds up of it in action.

as far as more fuel is concerned couldnt that be overfueling due to poor air/fuel mix ??

133/225/CLS AMG

Personally I reckon the red looks ok and if you can really be arsed then colour code.

Just my thoughts though.

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Quote: Originally posted by meggerman on 15 March 2005

Couldnt it be placed next to the light on the left hand side ? sure air wouldnt be as cool 30cm higher but surley the advantage of shorter pipe and a almost straight pipe would be better ?
tried that mate and it was crap.... this is so much better! Using more fuel aswell so its a good sign that its working properly, as for flodding im def not going through any fords etc.... besides it will sit lower soon anyways when the coilovers are on the car.

Cheers for the coments

as far as more fuel is concerned couldnt that be overfueling due to poor air/fuel mix ??
Ill try and get some clips up.... But the car is flying anyways so it must be using more air ;)

MKIII 138

Quote: Originally posted by meggerman on 15 March 2005

Cheers for the coments

Ill try and get some clips up.... But the car is flying anyways so it must be using more air ;)
cool. going faster hmm.. placebo effect maybe? lol

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Ive got the same ram pipe on my cup, but didnt seem to have enough room to run the pipe from the bottom like you have? how on earth did you do it??

Aaron

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Quote: Originally posted by aaronc on 15 March 2005

Ive got the same ram pipe on my cup, but didnt seem to have enough room to run the pipe from the bottom like you have? how on earth did you do it??

Aaron
I cut a bit of plastic of...... u can just remove it by unclipping the clips, i didnt have the patiance tho, so cut the fooker :oops:

If u get under the car and puss the bit of plastic that is in the way u will see what i mean, its only flimsy

[Edited by Little Newms on 16 March 2005 at 10:33am]

And im spraying the other one black as we speak......

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

I am 18 but it isnt ment to be for that.... my brother has "N8WMS" And when i get the chance im going to put the "1" close to the "N" and then two screws in the "8" So it will kinda read "NEWMS"

Still looks good tho next to the my Bros vee, his reading "N8WMS" and me with "N18WMS"

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

take it get a bucket, put overcleaner in it, and then drop the ram pipe in, strip all the annodising off, then take it to a powdercoaters get it powdercoated satin black, will cost about 10 quid, then if stones hit it, it wont chip like paint.