ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wanting more

Also I doubt there is any collusion going on, you have to remember that reviews are just someones opinion and when you have two good cars like that the reviewers own bias on what he/she wants from a car comes out, I test drove the Cooper S and the Cup on the same day and thought it was tough to choose between them, they dont drive the same, there were a couple of things about the Cooper I didnt like and a few things on the Renault I didnt like in the end for me the fact that I could get the Renault sooner and for less clinched it, I was not worried about depreciation as I will be handing the car on when I am finished with it and when my partner wants something new I will strip it right out and use it for autotests, trackdays etc. as itll be worth buggerall in 5yrs, its a clio afterall.

Astra 1.9cdti XP

I presume they both had the same miles on when tested (or there abouts) as it was a while ago they tested the other 172!

Not saying these are right or wrong but if you consider that there will be hardly any difference it just comes down to whether you want leather and air con or not!!!

If u read my post I said the clio cup was the daddy of hot hatches and the WRX Sti was the daddy of sports saloons!!!!

Mr Cupsize..

so, your definition of a daddy of something is a said in a mag.. hmmmmm.. ok... m8, but, its not the gun, its the gunner

lol

and sandys,, sorry if you get protective about the fiat... but, it really is still a fiat..

Joe.

Fiats have a bad rep its not justified, if it had another badge on it, it would no doubt have sold more, ah well nevermind.

KeithO have you been on <a target="_blank" href="http://www.hondaforums.co.ukhonda forums I helped a mate get started with it, quite a few CTR owners on there nice forum software from a free bbs

Yeah and Im the gunner soon to have the gun!! along with another 500 enthusiasts!! Whats your point? and why knock other peoples motors? At the end of the day - this is only a clio forum where a bunch of clio enthusiatists chat about all things clios ( and scoobys, lotii, evos etc for those of us who have them - were not talking supercars here - just froggy clios !!

Lets hope when the new Renault clio Mk4 is released you dont cut it up as badly as u are the cup, coz Im sure when it does come out next october!! were all gonna want one, because itll be the car to have.. Car manufacturers have a habit of making the previous model to a new release look like the back of a dogs ass! Im sure whatever Renault do next, wont however meet the standards or approval of certain members on the forum!

Cupsize.. hmmmmm. yep, but it fires blanks !

And yes, all things clio.. as you say.. good and BAD... and bargain or rip off..

if the uk price was the price you pay for a real 172, then it may be considered a bargain, but it isnt... and.. errrrrr it isnt

Joe...

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Sandy just looked on that like and one guy thinks he can cained a Scooby WRX in his Civic Type R by a few car lenghts.

The fact the Scooby does a 0-60 dash in 5.8 seconds and the type R in 6.4 in standard form make me laugh.

you get that on every forum though dont you, end of the day it comes down to the ability of the driver as the car only does what you want it too.

There are some alright people on there and this cliosport forum could do with using that software.

Cheers