ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warning light & handbook stolen.

09 GIXXER 750!!!
Driving home a few mins ago. I switched on my aircon/heater and a amber warning light came on. Its in the bottom right corner of the dash. Anyone tell me what this is.. My air con does not work anyway and is being serviced next week so it may be this.. I would look in my handbag but some sh1t :mad: broke into my car and stole it!!

Cheers...:approve:

Driving home a few mins ago. I switched on my aircon/heater and a amber warning light came on. Its in the bottom right corner of the dash. Anyone tell me what this is.. My air con does not work anyway and is being serviced next week so it may be this.. I would look in my handbag but some sh1t :mad: broke into my car and stole it!!

Cheers...:approve:
Soooo...

You have a handbag...

;)

LoL

(I'm saying this while hoping you are actually a boy lol)

09 GIXXER 750!!!
Someone please look at your handbook please please please!! Dont wanna drive the car if its something bad!!!

09 GIXXER 750!!!
Yeah its driving fine. Its in for a service next wednesday. If it continues to drive ok will it be ok and then just get the garage to sort it next week!!?? Thanks for the replys.