ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Was outside my local Renault..

Ford Focus ST2
i feel sorry for her, think the comments on here are a bit harsh!

Ok some people are not as good drivers as others, just think if it was you and u messed up!!!

poor girl!!!

Also what if she comes on to the site, not a very nice welcome post :(

how old was she and where abouts was this?

i would have gone over told her don't worry it won't cost that much to fix and made her feel a bit better lol but thats just me!
think how s**t you'd feel looking forward to your brand new car taking it home and showing the husband its already broke!
got to admit when i first got into my clio is stalled it about 3 times clutch is very light

2002 Clio Dynamic
Maybe she really like the new rear diffuser on the RS model and decided a diy approach was the best way of getting one??

Arctic Blue 182
That Could Be Very True, But On The Other Hand, She May Not Be Use To Driving The New Car, May Be She Could Not Find The Biting Point. Poor Lass. And It Was On A Hill.

furry_cup said:
If She Could Drive She Wouldnt Of Crashed And Wouldnt Be Crying.. True?
Never has a handle been more apt!!

People make mistakes and she was probably very nervous about driving her brand new car? When I got my LCR I was over the moon but because I wasn't used to the huge turning circle on it I mucked up reversing into a parking spot and scuffed the very tip of my wing mirror....

Lighten up people, it's amusing, hey I bet you all laugh at You've been framed! All those poor people injuring themselves lol.

Arctic Blue 182
love to see you do it to ur new cars, bet you wont be laughing then!! woooooo ha ha haa haa haaaaa

None
Lol tbh in fairness the Clio does have a funny clutch compared to most cars. When I got mine I was stalling it now and again for the first few weeks. Hired a Focus for the weekend and never stalled it at all :)