ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wash and an Oil change

Evo 8 MR
Just got the oil and filter changed this morning and after washing it yesterday I thought why not get some pics seeing as the weather was nice, might be the last pics for a while now too so made the most of it, some might recognise one of the locations used aswell. Brought my other Golf friend along for company.

Picture quality doesn't do the car any justice at all I really do want to get me a DSLR.

Photo-0012-4.jpg

Photo-0013-1.jpg

Photo-0014.jpg

Photo-0015.jpg

Photo-0017.jpg

Photo-0019.jpg

Photo-0021.jpg

Photo-0022.jpg

Photo-0023.jpg

Photo-0024.jpg

Photo-0025.jpg

Photo-0027.jpg

Photo-0028.jpg

Photo-0030.jpg

Photo-0031.jpg

Photo-0034.jpg

Photo-0036.jpg

Photo-0033.jpg

Photo-0-010.jpg

172 in the new year, can't wait. :D

Last edited:

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Ktec exhaust ? Think I had the same one...and the same problems lol

Very tidy car you have there. Xenons finish non-sports off nicely IMO. You'll love the planned upgrade too btw!

Looking good mate, when you say you're getting a 172, are you going for a new car or doing the 172 conversion you was talking about at the last NW meet?

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
looks cracking, tell your mate to get his vag lowerd to pull them wheels off.

Evo 8 MR
Looking good mate, when you say you're getting a 172, are you going for a new car or doing the 172 conversion you was talking about at the last NW meet?

After speaking with Jord about it discussing the details of what exactly needs changing I've decided on getting an actual 172 rather than the conversion, only difference is I will have to wait until March which is my insurance renewal date to get it which is a little longer but should be easier in the long run.

very like mine mate nicee

how you fine the exhaust is it the supersport ?

It's the k-tec supersport yeah I found it very tame at first but now that I've fitted a decat its damn good indeed. :D

looks nice where you get your exhaust surround mate?

It came with the exhaust I bought from K-tec, the recessed one.