ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washed n Waxed....

Civic Type-R
Was a nice day for a change so gave my PH-Quick a wash and wax and decided to take a few pictures before it got dark. Not the best of pics, but you get the idea. Comments welcome:

new16fd.jpg

new29un.jpg

new32ot.jpg

new45mi.jpg

Civic Type-R
Thanks for the comments. Ye its standard height, will be getting it lowered on Eibachs in April though. Im live in Haddenham bout 20mins from Cambridge, how about you?

I like it but i would say that it looks almost the same as mine, misus the 40mm springs, looking very clean, any future plans apart from lowering?

Only 99 Ph1s made in iceberg aswell

Last edited:
  Civic Type-R
Will be getting a H&S exhaust in March cos im fed up with the k-tec stealth ive got on it. Then I want inlet matched and a remap in the near future. Oh and maybe some ultraleggeras too!

Civic Type-R
Would deffo be the legs or a similar light weight wheel. Would be sticking to 15's too as I love the handling and cheap tyres :p

Thanks for the comments. Ye its standard height, will be getting it lowered on Eibachs in April though. Im live in Haddenham bout 20mins from Cambridge, how about you?

Yeah i know Haddenham mate, used to live in Willingham which aint to far away. Now living in Haverhill