ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washed the silver cup, plus new bits!

M2 Competition
Gave the silver cup its first proper wash today, and a few new additions!

Silvervisions, matt carbon splitter, and new plates :D

DSC00368.jpg

DSC00370.jpg

DSC00372.jpg

DSC00373.jpg

DSC00374.jpg

DSC00376.jpg

Comments welcome

Dan :star:

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Top notch.... They look so much better with the Matt Carbon Splitter on IMO (Although Im Bias)

M2 Competition
Ha ha, yours was the inspiration for the splitter mate! Almost went for the glossy one.

Need to get it out in the sunshine, show the blueness

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Ha ha, yours was the inspiration for the splitter mate! Almost went for the glossy one.

Need to get it out in the sunshine, show the blueness

;)

Im off work for a week so just waiting for my Jeffs Acrylic Kit to turn up and my Bilbury wheel Cleaner and im going to have a massive session on the car myself :)

Hope the weather holds out:D

missmy257bhp r5/ got evo6
Nup they do both rich. Think this was the last one until they get a new batch in though.

Gloss might look better on your black car?

Cheers for all the comments so far :D

true mate

but am i right that the matt one might suffer a lot leff with stone chips

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Turini's do go really well on Iceberg's don't they!

Did you not fancy getting some French style number plates as I have seen them on a couple of Clio's and they look very good.

Mondeo TDCI 130
I didn't realise you had bought this until the other day!!! Couldn't keep away from the cuppy goodness?!

Looking well fella!!