ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washing in an underground carpark. When Living in a block of flats.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple with a 27K salary each and trying to afford a 250K flat? Probaly wont have enough left to be able to afford detailing products anyway. Surprise the bank are even up for lending that much TBH, thats 4 times joint income even if you have a 50K deposit after you pay fees and stamp duty etc.

Couple with a 27K salary each and trying to afford a 250K flat? Probaly wont have enough left to be able to afford detailing products anyway. Surprise the bank are even up for lending that much TBH, thats 4 times joint income even if you have a 50K deposit after you pay fees and stamp duty etc.

​welcome to the south of england and its housing problems .

330i. E30 Touring.
If you having money problems I feel bad for you son.

I got 99 problems but my house ain't one.

Starlet_gt

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T5.1
Toby gets more and more ridiculous everytime he posts. If you're like this in real life I'm surprised your girlfriend hasn't throttled you.

^^^^ @ budgie ...... i dont but alot of young people stuggle to buy in the south thats all I was pointing out

Not trying to defend Toby too much here, but what the f**k do you lot know about his personal circumstances? Yes he's a pain in the arse and a wind up in threads like this, but how about dropping the "you can't afford this" comments? Speaking from personal experience, people on £27k can afford a flat @ £250k. £100k deposit and you're looking at £600-700 outlay per month. Which is basically what a member of my family pays.

Toby, last time. You know what to do. Boring now.

End thread.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
I dont think its what he earns or what he can or cant afford. I think its his attitude tbh.

The way he thinks hes better than certain areas/houses/people etc.

No one is better than anyone.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
I dont think its what he earns or what he can or cant afford. I think its his attitude tbh.

Nobody is better than anybody else.

He may be winding people up, so people are only winding him up in return.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I guess when you were a poor student, 27K seems like you are well paid, when he ends up with a set of bills on a place of his own, reality will set in, lol.

No one is better than anyone.

Granted hence the first part, fella.

Ah, all this thread was missing was Chip. Welcome back.

Christ this place gets boring.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Five page thread of attitude from various members to effectively say seal the car properly and then use citrus power and a local jet wash?

Not a 320d

How about a 110k deposit? Oh yeah.... My salary is £27k. My GF earns over double what I do. Household income will see us through OK so long as we keep out heads above water we will manage.

Not trying to defend Toby too much here, but what the f**k do you lot know about his personal circumstances? Yes he's a pain in the arse and a wind up in threads like this, but how about dropping the "you can't afford this" comments? Speaking from personal experience, people on £27k can afford a flat @ £250k. £100k deposit and you're looking at £600-700 outlay per month. Which is basically what a member of my family pays.

Toby, last time. You know what to do. Boring now.

End thread.

Ok dude. Fair enough.

Nobody is better than anybody else.

He may be winding people up, so people are only winding him up in return.

Im not getting wound up though. The responses, mostly, amuse me. How you loosers haven't figured that out yet I have no idea.

PS. I dont think Im better than anyone else in real life, actually I'm nobody, but the responses I get from baiting on here are brilliant and theres thread after thread of evidence to show that.

Status
Not open for further replies.