ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Watch out Williams drivers!!!

BMW 320d Sport

Ive posted on there so lets see if he can beat my 16v before he tries for a Willy. Hope hes local, I wouldnt mind racing a GTi-R - would be a nice scalp for my collection! Probably will be a struggle though...

CTR EK9 turbo

Hehe, saw your post nick, good work! I dont know about it being a struggle Nick. My friend (Jamesw) gets the edge on me, as in acceleration shove (especially off the line when he does a launch), but when his intercooler is hot, i can keep with him. It depends how much you can toast 172s, as his gets away from me, but if yours can get away from a 172 like his does from me (if you see what i mean) then you should have a good chance. They need to be modded to be quicker than mine - he mentioned earlier that i was a "bit of competition" (what he means is I was overtaking him when i was 3-up and he was 2-up up hill quite nicely! - hole in exhaust, blah blah blah! mines got a blowing centre section ) Those pulsars are very good at acceleration tho, and can be tuned easily. Those mods he added changed the whole cars performance! I didnt do too badly against an import (s-reg?) WRX with a large exhaust the other day. On the dual carriage way, he was in front and a car infront of him was blocking us - that car moved and we both booted it. I was in 4th and i presume he was too. We were equal and i stayed glued to his rear and was able to rev higher (due to my new ecu) which helped a lot! just wait till i get my clio cup exhaust.......