ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Watch what you type! LOL

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
f**king hate

156290708_944c6396f6.jpg

keys.jpg

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Madness. Who comes up with this stuff? I bet the poor officer felt embarrassed having to arrest the guy.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Im sure top gear used that phrase on their show?

(Put a pie and a key on a car bonnet?)

Nothing came of it with them?
Ridiculous.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
They got a load of complaints about calling Richard a pikey, hence why the next time they wanted to say it they pointed at a pie and a key :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
He's going to take them to the cleaners and rightly so!

£12,000 ridiculous!

Better than yours. C*nt.
I'd be taking them for every last penny I'd ever paid them. Muppets. Go back to gritting roads (badly), collecting my s**t (badly) and mugging people.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
If the majority of them weren't dirty scum bags which 90% of the ones i've seen/met are then people wouldn't dislike them so much.

There's no action without equal or opposite reaction and all that.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Madness. Who comes up with this stuff? I bet the poor officer felt embarrassed having to arrest the guy.

You can't order a police officer to arrest anyone. It is totally down to the discreation of that officer. I've told senior officers to piss off when told to arrest someone.

This case is ludicrous and Sussex police should be highly embarrassed. I hope he gets a lot of cash.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
You can't order a police officer to arrest anyone. It is totally down to the discreation of that officer. I've told senior officers to piss off when told to arrest someone.

This case is ludicrous and Sussex police should be highly embarrassed. I hope he gets a lot of cash.
Fair enough, didn't realise that.