ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Watercooled System - Updated

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Don't want to piss on your party people, but I'm pretty sure electricity and water is slightly dangerous.

[YOUTUBE]1O-JrGsvg4c[/YOUTUBE]

Tesla MP3 2021
Don't want to piss on your party people, but I'm pretty sure electricity and water is slightly dangerous.

[youtube]1O-JrGsvg4c[/youtube]

LOL dont worry it isnt just standard water in my loop its a coolent. The one I am using is one of the best, this guy had a major leek (pinched o-ring and it came pissing out) all over his components when they were on and it was fine, didnt affect it one bit lol. :cool:

Last edited:

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
haha no not at all.

i have been playing with a tec to cool a laser.

been running the tec at about -10 and im getting plenty of condensation on the laser case

so was just wondering if you could use a tec to cool a processor

Tesla MP3 2021
wow lol, it looks very complicated!!!

Sounds like you would be able to achieve some nice temps if it could be setup properly :)

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
na its dead easy.

build or buy a tec driver (£30) add power (12v) attach a tec and bingo.

just make sure the hot and cold side are the right way round lol.

so ive got a dell 1300, currently runninf a 1.73ghz, i believe it can only run a 2ghz max.

could i overclock the processor?

im looking at buying a used 2ghz processor for £30

Tesla MP3 2021
Ill take your word for it ;)..

hmmm if that is the case then it may not be worth the risk. Do you know what the exact CPU is?

Tesla MP3 2021
Sorry mate I meant it being a risk trying to OC your existing one.

Yeah the new one looks fine and I doubt wouldn't need any more than 2GHz :)

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
ah i see

you can never have enough ghz

so would it be possible to OC then? sounds like a fun project

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
adam what program are you using to monitor the processors performance? and where can i download it from?

Tesla MP3 2021
Little Update

Installed 2x Blue UV Cathodes today so took some pics, the room isn't dark so its not a full affect!

Also a screen of my OC and temps, well just idle for now :)

CIMG2350.jpg

CIMG2351.jpg

CIMG2352.jpg

CIMG2353.jpg

temps.jpg

Tesla MP3 2021
Just finished my custom side Window, pretty pleased with the result but I am going to rub it down and give it a coat of satin black as there are a few marks.

Few iPhone pics..... :)

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo5.jpg