ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Waxed, and bullet mod...

Monaco 53/468
Gave the beaut a good clean, polish and wax today (with Super Resin then Mark V Coach Wax)

Cleaned172.jpg

Last night I did these (already Monaco, just painted the lettering) and fitted them today, quite chuffed with them

newbullets.jpg

Apologies for the shitty iPhone pics!

Ian

Focus TDCi
I like how the owners of the various colours of 1*2 take it in turn to all post up pics lol. :) Do like Monaco - always looks more refined than the brighter colours.

Monaco 53/468
thanks for the comments

Weights on the outside is a shitter but were like that when I got it, when I replace the tyres I will insist the weights are on the inside!

Monaco 53/468
thanks all, the lettering on the bullets is silver, not white! I'll be leaving the badges (diamonds) Graphite Grey as they are for now, maybe put the standard ones back on sometime

Bumder With A Buffer
Nice like the bullets. Did mine monaco/white ages ago...

06112008324.jpg

Then tried Monaco/Broom Yellow

29032009500.jpg

Had a play recently with White on Monaco

12052009712.jpg

12052009709.jpg

12052009710.jpg

Look a bit out of place for the moment..but when the white wheels come hoping it fits in nicely :)