ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Web pages constantly refreshing....

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Got a bit of a problem which is slowly starting to bug me, so I'm hoping someone may know a way to cure it.

if for example I'm scrolling through this site, I find something I wish to respond to but need to add pictures, I'll start typing what I need, then switch over to the photobucket app, copy the image link and then come back to the web page to paste the link, on opening the web page it decides to refresh itself and I loose what I've written for that post.

i then sigh, retype what I'd written and add my imagine link.
i then go back to photobucket, copy the link for a second picture to be added, then return to the web page and yet again it refreshes itself loading what I'd written.

this is starting to bug the heck out of me, I can't understand why after all these years with an iphone that it suddenly wants to refresh very web page upon opening, I this a flaw in a new software update or can I stop this from happening?

cheers :)

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
yep, tried that, closed them all so literally the only ones open were PB and Here.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
PB is via an app.

all apps closed, and only one web page open being this site.
I hoped I tried the obvious tasks before asking this question, ive tried every way and every time it refreshes the web page no mater what I do :(

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
its just let me do it with three pictures, swapping back and forth between PB and here, first time in many weeks.
I was getting close to launching the phone across the room, lol.

ill see how it gets on as ive now got to do a software update, so ill see how bad that turns out aswell.

cheers for the help tho chap ;)