ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Website Form Help!

350Z GT
Morning All!
Just a quick question, I'm in the process of helping a friend of mine build a website for club/group. It's only basic with 50 members. He has made 2 wordpress installs one on the base directory and one on /members. Currently there is a .htaccess rule in place so when people login they get the login box etc.

We would like to change that to some kind of Login form into a Wordpress page. I didn't know if anyone knew off the top of their head a PHP/MySql script which would be suitable? Basically need one which can log people in and forward them to /members with an Admin section for adding members!

Any help would be greatly appreciated :approve:
Sorry if this is in the wrong section too!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
I dont know the name of it, but I have seen a plugin which allows people to log in from the sidebar, or from a page or post in WP.

350Z GT
Not sure if they do 1 which links to a seperate bit of code to wordpress?
I wanted a basic externally administrated script which is done outside of the Wordpress instalation but have the Login form inside a wordpress page.