ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Weekend car - Accidental....

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Plot twist....

21230840_10155658835527579_7417134667245533705_n.jpg

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
This looked proper at CSF

Saying that, I think you should get a Noble.

But bodies!!!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
LOL this engine comes with a whole other car.... Worked out cheaper than building an engine up.

Spec's pretty insane. 225bhp and 8700rpm!

Tap up Wayne on here if you need any info on the K series. He's pretty clued up on them. I know you had a brief chat at CSF.

MartinL1993

ClioSport Moderator
Finally read all the way through this.
Proper transformation from how it started and it felt really good out on track, a credit to you mate, I'm guessing the post above means you've got another?!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Finally read all the way through this.
Proper transformation from how it started and it felt really good out on track, a credit to you mate, I'm guessing the post above means you've got another?!
Cheers.

Yeah I've bought a championship winning hill climb car..... will need a re tune for track work though. It's engine was over £12k, so buying the car was far cheaper than trying to build another engine to that spec.

I'll start a new thread once it's in my garage. Should be ready for next years track season.

MartinL1993

ClioSport Moderator
Cheers.

Yeah I've bought a championship winning hill climb car..... will need a re tune for track work though. It's engine was over £12k, so buying the car was far cheaper than trying to build another engine to that spec.

I'll start a new thread once it's in my garage. Should be ready for next years track season.
That's brilliant then mate, it didn't especially feel like it was lacking power but more won't hurt

Safe to say I’ve had immense fun in the two years I’ve owned this.

It’s just been in to have a fairly major overhaul as I don’t have the time or knowledge... (or garage!) that Stephen does.

f9e1b031fcccdb762a9581f4dfeeb857.jpg

New shocks, springs, bushes, powder coated most of the suspension, new fuel lines, repairs to parts such as the radiator, new seals on the gearbox and Speedo sender, new fuel filler cap, cage properly bolted in, full alignment and a proper clean up from oil misting due to the aforementioned.

It’s back as of Monday just in time for... storage [emoji2957]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a nightmare with this car and mechanics, so fell out of love. It's also really not usable 90% of the time I want to go for a blast.

I’m pretty sure how Trevors are marketed isn’t it? 😆

love it though.

Reactions: JD