ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Weekend/Track Car

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
*awaits reading a story about an obsessed fan armed with monster munch wearing some kind of George Michael tshirt harassing a stand up member of the community*

clio 172
u5yqupy5.jpg
eda2y6ub.jpg

Was at ormskirk motor fest was a funny and very hot day and i got told off for doing burnouts opp

qapu2e2a.jpg

Couple pics from oulton

upe8ypa5.jpg

yzunahe7.jpg

3e2y2a6e.jpg

Also fitted my new carbon boot pannel. From chris at cmcomposites
y5uterym.jpg

u6amenat.jpg

clio 172
Oulton Park track day booked for 8th of november :D got to get its geo setup ,changed discs,finish new splitter im making,get air con delete and a couple other bits :D can not wait

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I was going to book that as there were a few type r's going from ctro. Suprised your not doing the 16th?

clio 172
i was going to but the lad i live with and a couple of our mate are doing it plus its only £130 :D just debating on if i should book a garage ??

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Just share the cost with someone else dude. Are you doing the 16th too? If not good luck with those type r's :)

clio 172
nah not doing the 16th, how many type rs are doing it?? i think my mate garth pilling wants to , i want to try and show some of them jap boys up hahah, my mates going in his s2k

clio 172
Well iv been getting some new parts together for the car ,hopfully have some bits fitted before my next track day,iv bought

Pure motorsport top mounts and strutbrace
New plenums which are going to be matched ect
Couple other little bits and bobs
Im hoping to get some bits of to the powder coated soon aswell:)

clio 172
Nice one, Did you have Ktec top mounts originally (not looked back through your thread). Ktec are looking at a strut brace to work with their top mounts, should be interesting.
hey pal, was just running standard top mounts, thought it was about time i upgraded them ha ha. yer it should be good that, what top mounts are you using ???