ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Weekend/Track Car

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
You can borrow it no problem. ..
It wobbles occasionally and I'm trying to get to bottom of it.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I have just read from start to finish, awesome build and top work!

clio 172
be5areja.jpg

Pretty much ready for oulton in the morning

Any footage? Just seen your comment under the photos, so ignore that.

Nice garage shot with you both in there.

Does James have a passenger seat in his on general track days? Would love a pass lap in that.

clio 172
Any footage? Just seen your comment under the photos, so ignore that.

Nice garage shot with you both in there.

Does James have a passenger seat in his on general track days? Would love a pass lap in that.

Yer he does pal ,when you see him im sure if you ask he may let you out :)

clio 172
A great day then mate. Any other cars that stood out?

The cook sport car was properly quick :) there was a white 200 in the morning i could get past for love nor money but this affy i made it the car i wanted to get past and i did haha. What sort of times would peope be doing around oulton

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Think my best was around 2.14 in my phase 1. Last time I went in the civic it was about the same. I took chii's car out and people noticed a pick up in lap times, no idea what they were and cared even less as it was so much fun. Inspiration to getting what I have now which would piss all over the civic IMO. I just enjoyed driving chii's car and could have stayed out all day lol. Did he lend you the trailor btw?

clio 172
I managed a 2.08 ,theres still more out of it but its the first times iv had it out since most the mods , that was with slicks too. I do feel it lacks power coming out corners ,itsmade me think how i want power ouf of itv

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Don't be getting jealous now.. just shaking his hand adds 5bhp God knows how fast his own car goes ;)