ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Weekend/Track Car

clio 172
Can't you borrow one? I had to borrow a helmet for my first 2 events as my OMP helmet that I bought for rallycross was no longer legal as it didn't have the flame retardant liner so it meant I have now had to bite the bullet and buy another helmet.

Id love to but im a fatty haha plus i think my dads buying me one for my birthday in september :)

clio 172
daruzuta.jpg

clio 172
Went to TOTB yesterday to be on stand for chris @cmcomposites was a great say and great to meet new people
4ygabyba.jpg

ymuje7ed.jpg

Mine sat next to my mates monster of a corsa 720 bhp :-0

Just booked the renault sport day at oulton 21st of aug :) can nor wait to finally get it on track

umyramub.jpg

clio 172
Today i nipped over to see chris from cmcomposites to pick up some new goodies that he had made up for me.
As soon as i got home i set about fitting the brake ducts :)
y4yzapa6.jpg

Here they are fitted
za3evyge.jpg

Im just waiting for some pipe for the ducting to turn up then il fit the deflector plates :)
ve9e4e8y.jpg

Also i picked up my carbon false floor ,just need to make up some spacers during the week then il fit that :)
7azugane.jpg

clio 172
qedapebu.jpg

I had some spare vinyl and thoght id give this ago to match my brake ducts. What do people think. If its a yay il redo it better as this was just a rush job

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Yep, wouldve thought so. Be interesting to see how they fit.

What profile tyres are you running with them? :)

clio 172
u9enejy9.jpg

7eny5amy.jpg

aryvajed.jpg

u3eve9ep.jpg

My dad and i both agree the red sticker doesn't work so hes redesigning it tonight ready for tomorrow

Also got my new 14 inch interior mirror fitted :) tomorrow we are hopefully picking a trailer up and then iv got to get an r888 fitted and some last minuet Bits done then im ready for oulton on wednesday

clio 172
Come for passenger rides !!! My dads just text saying hes been out bid on the trailer and lost it by £1,59 dammm. Need to try and lend a trailer now