ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

welding tailgate advice

1.2 16v clio
so im having a little bit of trouble with my tailgate, i have noticed after alot of deadening and tiger sealing my spoiler into place to reduce vibration now my tailgate is squeaking and vibrating alot when im playing my stupid loud music

D9B89D4D-orig.jpg

7AC93758-orig.jpg

so im wondering is there any way i can weld the metal with that hinge still attached and with the spoiler still in place since i cannot remove either anymore

Punto/Clio GTT
thats fucked!

you can mig weld it but its gonna look like a dogs dinner as you wont be able to grind it down and fill it nicely

1.2 16v clio
thats f**ked!

you can mig weld it but its gonna look like a dogs dinner as you wont be able to grind it down and fill it nicely

yea i already know now lol who would have thought a little bit of bass can do this to my tailgate haha i think its worse now but im scared to open it now lol