ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Well the car lasted all of 4 weeks..

RB 182
Just great ain't it when you park in your workplaces car park in a car that you've not long bought and some mindless prick decides to key the whole side of the passenger side front to back..

Haven't got any pictures yet as it's to dark to pick it up, but there's a nice long White primer line all the way down it..

Might as well return all the detailing kit just bought to make it look flawless as it's obviously a crime to have it as a good looking car..

So mad..

RS6 C7
FFS! Some real jealous c***s out there, Hope you get it sorted mate although i bet it will be you who ends up footing the bill :(

Clio 182 arctic
thats a bummer mate. I had it done twice to my 182. Although I had it repaired fairly cheaply by a friend its still a pain and shouldn't happen.

RB 182
FFS! Some real jealous c***s out there, Hope you get it sorted mate although i bet it will be you who ends up footing the bill :(

Oh I'll end up footing the bill for sure, Tesco only put cameras in the car parks in real fought places for their own benifit, other than that everyone else can shaft themselves..

I just don't get where people get pleasure out of it??

Thing is I could get it repaired and it happen yet again but then I don't want a motor with a bloody key Mark all the way down it..

Really sorry to hear that :( I cannot understand why anyone would want to do that. As f**king annoying as it is i think you should get it repaired, keep the kit and make it look fantastic as it rightly deserves... Maybe park under those select few cameras too ..

clio 2 1.5dCi 100bhp
I would love to find out someone keying my car.

rocky-4.jpg

RB 182
Yeah I will do I think it's just demoralising when this s**t happens..

And parking under the only one in the car parks fine if the parking space is free and there is only one parking space under the only camera. Rest are parent spots..

There are some real d**k heads out there. I left my work the other day and some scummy f**ker was sat perched on my bonnet smoking, after raging at him I went over to look at the bonnet and he had scratched the s**t out of it with most likely something in his back pocket.

Hope yours isn't too costly. Getting some quotes tomorrow I take it?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Gutted for you m8. :(

Some mindless prick did it to mine - although on a much smaller scale by the sounds of it. Like you say, at the time you feel a mixture of anger and rage at the fact that they've gained nothing from it, yet you've now got to spend the time and money in fixing their actions.

Utterly pointless and frustrating in the extreme. I hope you get it sorted soon enough. If it's any consolation, the bodyshop where I went did a superb job. It will get sorted....

D.

RB 182
There are some real d**k heads out there. I left my work the other day and some scummy f**ker was sat perched on my bonnet smoking, after raging at him I went over to look at the bonnet and he had scratched the s**t out of it with most likely something in his back pocket.

Hope yours isn't too costly. Getting some quotes tomorrow I take it?

Ill be at work tomorrow but will try and find out the score next week,

Gutted for you m8. :(

Some mindless prick did it to mine - although on a much smaller scale by the sounds of it. Like you say, at the time you feel a mixture of anger and rage at the fact that they've gained nothing from it, yet you've now got to spend the time and money in fixing their actions.

Yes the boot lid did get slammed down in a fit a of anger i must admit..

Utterly pointless and frustrating in the extreme. I hope you get it sorted soon enough. If it's any consolation, the bodyshop where I went did a superb job. It will get sorted....

D.

It's the pointless point of it that gets me, lil pikeys did it to a car of mine about 3 yrs ago, and its the duration between the times that makes me think its not somebody ive pissed off along the way...

mk2 Pre f/l - Keeks
Hey man, Sorry to hear about whats happend! It really does sting seeing that after the hard work put in! I feel your pain, but I'd say you got lucky on that one. I had my car keyed from driver door, across the rear lights and back down to the passenger door, their TAG scrawled on the passenger side rear quater.... and thats not even the half of it. The door dinted with a kick, nice dint in the top of the driver door when someone tried to break in for the 50p on the dash, cigs stubbed on the bonnet and roof, but wait, it gets better.... (glacier white mk2 here) black spraypaint all over the passenger side body work and windows. The police couldn't arrest the guy as there 'wasnt enough evidence' though he was described and pointed out. Then about an hour into my brothers wedding reception, a nice big thump from outside, finding this.
337725_10150895892630724_561135723_21544913_2123135789_o.jpg

Sometimes I think for the good of this country, a nation wide cull should take place.

Hope that you get it sorted out soon, I payed 170 for a door respray if that helps. And god help the sod if you ever find out who it was.

(New forum member here for those who wonder why I dont seem familiar ;) )

RB 182
Hey man, Sorry to hear about whats happend! It really does sting seeing that after the hard work put in! I feel your pain, but I'd say you got lucky on that one. I had my car keyed from driver door, across the rear lights and back down to the passenger door, their TAG scrawled on the passenger side rear quater.... and thats not even the half of it. The door dinted with a kick, nice dint in the top of the driver door when someone tried to break in for the 50p on the dash, cigs stubbed on the bonnet and roof, but wait, it gets better.... (glacier white mk2 here) black spraypaint all over the passenger side body work and windows. The police couldn't arrest the guy as there 'wasnt enough evidence' though he was described and pointed out. Then about an hour into my brothers wedding reception, a nice big thump from outside, finding this.

Sometimes I think for the good of this country, a nation wide cull should take place.

Hope that you get it sorted out soon, I payed 170 for a door respray if that helps. And god help the sod if you ever find out who it was.

Hi welcome to CS.net firstly..

Man they really set to town with yours, how did they get so long to trash it so badly??

I really don't think a cull would work though as there's mindless idiots born by the second.. But I'd never contemplate doing it to a Ferrari out of jealousy so why these nobs over a bloody clio (all be it a nice looking one, Well was) is totally un-comprehendable to me..

mk2 Pre f/l - Keeks
Cheers for the welcome :)

It was all done over the course of two days, my brother had literally just moved in to his new place, we found out the first day that it was a game those ***ts had, who could key the most cars. police were called, who told us that we were the first people on that estate to have called them and been willing to talk to the police in person in over a year. Moved the car about 10 minutes away, where most of the rest was done in the middle of the night. police called again, car moved, suspects questioned 'not enough evidence' bullsh*t. then the final act of revenge when I was dropping everyone off for the reception, windscreen put through which ended with me spending 4 hours being held at the police station being questioned for assault and carrying an offensive weapon because I'd went after the guy with my baseball bat, released without charge on grounds of self defense (thank god!)

If anything, we should at least be given more lenience towards protecting our property, if the law cant do anything, as citizens, we should be able to take the matter into our own hands. I think everyone here feels the same there, if they worked hard towards getting a pride and joy, maybe they would have the same level of respect. We dont ruin high end motors out of jealousy, nor do we wreck something as its not as good as ours. What must go through their minds to think differently??

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
Sorry to hear. my sister parks outside this house at school that has a raised curb and a bay with a yellow where you cant park after 1:30, which is fine because it gets moved round the corner outside school, and the prick who lives in the house one morning came out and started yelling at her kicking rubbish at her so she locked the car and went into school thinking nothing of it, when i came out at 1:30 to find him keying her rear quater panel.. Needless to say I got a written apology of him for her and have phoned his insurance companies for the reapir.

We will carry on parking there.

Cup 172. <3
I used to work in Asda and park over two bays and nothing ever happened to my Precious.

Just make sure you're friendly with management so they can erase any fines from the parking Officer. :p

this really gets my back up and i know how you feel it happened to me last year i had the whole passenger side front to back and the bootlid and to make matters worse for some unknown reason they wrote nob in the bonnet of my brothers brand new bmw.

i would love to catch them in the act.:mad:

^^^did you ripp off you're local drug dealer or something??? that seems a bit over the top!

This wouldnt happen in Waitrose....

On a serious note thats gutting Marc, even i feel pissed off about it.

RB 182
Cheers Richard..

I'm a lot more calmed down about it now even though it's still aggravating me.and will till it's sorted..

Just another expense at some mindless idiots class of fun for no reason.. It'll be back to former glory at some point soon I hope.. Even if I claim on the insurance..

Even though I'll pay for it next year in premiums..

mk2 Pre f/l - Keeks
This wouldnt happen in Waitrose....

Waitrose in Ponteland, tyre got slashed because I'm a 'Filthy goth' ;) I dread the day my car is finished.

i would love to catch them in the act.:mad:

^^^did you ripp off you're local drug dealer or something??? that seems a bit over the top!

Wouldn't we all? Should be aloud to take matters into our own hands within reason *cough* and nope, yet again, simply because I'm alternate and stand up for myself.

My advise TrueBlue, don't claim on your insurance, It'll be a lot cheaper to buy an airbrush, go to Halfrauds and get them to mix up a tin of spray paint and ask them not to compress and cap it, thin it down a bit and do a nice clean coverup job yourself. Worked a CHARM for me, can't even notice it there anymore :)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5

FFS!!!!!

Welcome btw!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers for the welcome :)

It was all done over the course of two days, my brother had literally just moved in to his new place, we found out the first day that it was a game those ***ts had, who could key the most cars. police were called, who told us that we were the first people on that estate to have called them and been willing to talk to the police in person in over a year. Moved the car about 10 minutes away, where most of the rest was done in the middle of the night. police called again, car moved, suspects questioned 'not enough evidence' bullsh*t. then the final act of revenge when I was dropping everyone off for the reception, windscreen put through which ended with me spending 4 hours being held at the police station being questioned for assault and carrying an offensive weapon because I'd went after the guy with my baseball bat, released without charge on grounds of self defense (thank god!)

If anything, we should at least be given more lenience towards protecting our property, if the law cant do anything, as citizens, we should be able to take the matter into our own hands. I think everyone here feels the same there, if they worked hard towards getting a pride and joy, maybe they would have the same level of respect. We dont ruin high end motors out of jealousy, nor do we wreck something as its not as good as ours. What must go through their minds to think differently??

Well said.

And welcome. :)

D.

RB 182
^^ as keeks said.. In red

I really can comprehend any of this and would never do such a mindless act myself which is what I think what riles most people..

It's the douches that actually don't give a crap about their tin sheds that do this kind of s**t not the same enthusiasts of different Marques...

mk2 Pre f/l - Keeks
^ This.

If they put in the same amount of effort on the upkeep of their pile of BS, they would share the same feeling. Annoying bit is, you never see those ba*tards going round keying the clapped out shed their mate drives. Seriously, just WHY do such a thing. Pointless.

Liquid Yellow R27
Sorry to hear both the stories on here. There are some real scum bags around. I agree that we should be given more rights to take things into our own hands when protecting ourselves and our possessions. If someone smashes your car up, you catch them in the act and then smashed their faces in. I guarantee they will get a pay out and let free. Then you would end up behind bars. Good old british 'justice'.

1.2 Mk3 Phase2
ahh noo! it's so lame! kind of had the same happen but it was just a few scuff marks on the top thought nothing of it and didnt get it checked out (STUPID ME) not realising it was down to the bare metal, also being 5''3 I cannot see the roof of my car standing up, last week parked next to a high curb and went to lock the door, saw about 5 bubbles on top of the car.... the scuffes have blistered and bubbled!! Going to have to have the whole roof re-sprayed and worst bit is, it wasnt even the local chavs from the subway!! Went to go in my car and found a stupid cat snuggling up on my roof, if i catch the t**t up there again I will cut the stupid things toes off! (sorry if I cause any offence to cat lovers) but better still i'll let my dog loose on the little c@#! haha, really infuriates me!