ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Welsh lozzy says hello :)

Cliosport 197
Hello :) Im from wales, and im a new owner of my lovely car. Ive got fluffy shoulder pads (Me to you) and a pink nodding poodle and its full of bears :)

Im looking for stuff for my mk4 clio 2006 1.4 and seem to be having trouble with the forum on where to find anything.

Help :)

Induction
Exhaust tip lol :)

Lozza

Ian

Focus TDCi
Welcome to CS.

You need to be a member to view the For Sale section, as there were too many people joining up to sell false goods. Also, you won't find anything for a Mk4 Clio, as we're only up to Mk3! If you're looking for Halfords specials then you won't find much on here, but if you're looking for tasteful mods then you might. :)

It's £10 for the year to become a member so if you're gonna be around for a while, I'd pay up, it's well worth it!

Ian

Last edited:
  Cliosport 197
Hiya :)

Thats probably why i cant find anything then lol on ebay or anywhere :eek:

Thanks for the welcome and useful info he he

I must have a prototype mk4 :rasp:

ITB'd 182...
Hiya.

Im Guppy, your nearest local rep ( asuming by your name your from Wales )

To see most of the forum and to post in some sections you will need to become a full member which is £10 per year but you will soon get that back with the discount's you will get by being a member of Cliosport.

PM me if you need anything that i can help with

oh, get yourself to the next meet :)

Artic Blue 182 FF
Welcome to the clio sport.net. Oh yeh!
Where you from

Btw Gupster, congratz on the promotion to area rep :p

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Welcome to the forum.

You should post a pic of you and your car incase someone sees you about!!!

Cliosport 197
i havent got any pics of my car not had her 4 long, will take some.

have pics of meself.

i dont live in wales nemore, but am there quite regularly, im near lincoln now.

Cliosport 197
looks like im gonna have to pay then heh :)

neway ill try and take some pics of me car today, she needs a clean though, infact she hasnt had a clean since ive had her!

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Big up the Welsh massive! :D

I'm usually travelling around and through Newbridge/Blackwood from time to time in my Trophy. I see the odd tasty Clio now and again but I never get a friendly wave or thumbs up back. Pah. makes me feel like a right tit afterwards. :eek:

172 cup
Cant beleive no one has mentioned the pink poodle and fluffy seatbelt covers yet;)

Get some pics up of the car hun!

Renaultsport Clio 182
ah another sheep molester has joined the fold i see ;)

welcome to CS..........."you knows it" :rasp: