ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Went for a drive today (pics and video)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^I'm just doing mine now. My front bumper is a mess tho! Chip city!!

Why did you put a viper on it??!! :S I'll slap you for that one tomo.

Bumblebee
The viper sounds nice and def has free'd up top end, but low down torque has suffered. Heat soke isnt such an issue, just now...

My bumber is ok, however i need to seal and wax and being on nightshift doesnt look i will get a chance...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
The viper sounds nice and def has free'd up top end, but low down torque has suffered. Heat soke isnt such an issue, just now...

My bumber is ok, however i need to seal and wax and being on nightshift doesnt look i will get a chance...

Meh...Noise is an illusion! You putting her on the rollers tomo. I've spent 8hrs cleaning! And it's pissing outside!

Plus to make it worse my bro just turned up in his new R32! :( Makes the clio look crap!

Bumblebee
Hmmm, not sure about the new R32's - excellent piece of machinery but dare i say it a bit bland. Still would prob buy one tho.

O and a big thing for the fact i fitted the viper was because it was free, LOL. It would have been a maxogen otherwise.

8 hours, good effort. it'll be as pink as ever

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Hmmm, not sure about the new R32's - excellent piece of machinery but dare i say it a bit bland. Still would prob buy one tho.

O and a big thing for the fact i fitted the viper was because it was free, LOL. It would have been a maxogen otherwise.

8 hours, good effort. it'll be as pink as ever

lol. It's as pink as humanly possible. Still rainin here! :(

K

kevr182

LOL, sounds like an event. It was superb, will be heading further North to Applecross soon.

Cheers for the comments.
nice pics mate... you take it easy up the pass to applecross sum nasty bends up there;)

Bumblebee
And a few more from this evening...

100_1485.jpg

100_1490.jpg

100_1496.jpg