ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

went to view a cup @ a Dealership 2day and...

172 ph2
when i went for mine they said take it out i said ok he drove it round the corner and we changed seats i took it down motorway and around lakeside donny,and then i put 100quid deposit down on it and went back with £5900,

but i had a bit of trouble with insurance there 1 weeks free insurance woundnt cover me (im under 25) so i had to wait for my insurance certificate to come from direct line during the postal strike,

1 week later i turned up with my certificate the said they cant tax it because it was a 182 and they need to go to sheffield for the tax and the woman who signed cheques wasnt there,i told them i was coming back monday at 12.00pm and it best be ready

also i asked if the PDR bloke had got the dents out they said yes so i said can i have a look they said 'im not sure' so i walked around the corner to the back yard and none of the dents had been done,

never again am i buying a car from reg vardy

yoza

All depends on the dealer tho, 3 Seat dealers in GT Manchester , one of them spoke to me like i couldn't afford a 20000k car ( with options ) the other dealer was just a pushy little sh*t bout 22, so i bought the car from the dealer who gave me 2 UTD V Liverpool tickets , a Seat track day , and let me go 100+ MPH in 3rd and 4th gear on his own private test track! Lol

leon

When I test drove a Cup the dealer only asked me my date of birth and that was it. no checking for a drivers licence or that. Offered my g/f a shot as well, even if she can't drive.

Black Gold with cup packs
When I bought my 172 the guy give me and my mate the guys and told us to take it for a spin, he didn't even come with us!
I gave him the key for my car, but my car was parked a mile away so he didn't even see I had a car with me!

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
had the same with renault cardiff showed up in a shirt and trousers etc and they said i couldnt afford the insurance nevermind the car ?????

and wouldnt let me test drive a 172. so went to a internet dealor he got my my 182 ( on of the first) with all options exept sat nav and 2k off.

went in to pick it up 6 weeks later walked up to the same salesperson and asked can i collect my new 182 please that you said i couldnt afford???

yes yes sir

runs off comes back

oh and i can see you havent got supraguard

my reply was you have bob hope mate get my car.

priceless

Tappd'd RS
I test drove a Cup at 21 - absolutely no questions asked.

As some have said tho - don't think you've missed out on a good un!