ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

West Midlands General Chat thread

@Cerrone I would recommend @MicKPM and Diamond Motors, I thought I had a decent 182, but when I got the cambelt done, it turned out some C-unit had attacked the innards with a screwdriver, some crappy putty and generally I was lucky it lasted as long as it did. Mick did the rectification work and it now runs like a dream.

He is over towards Nottingham, so you can drop the car off and get the train to Notts and chill out for a bit and pick her up and have a nice drive home!

+1 great bloke..very knowledgeable and attentive towards the car. Highly recommend

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Myself and Wayne are meeting up at the KFC on Junction 9 M6 on Friday. We will be meeting around 2ish and heading off from there. If anybody wants to join us you are more than welcome.