ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

West Mids Christmas Meet

Few pics from today. Didnt take many, and had put my car away before some people arrived, so sorry if I have missed yours. Also sorry Donny, I didnt realise the Megane was yours and so cut it off the end of the group photo :eek:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Also sorry Donny, I didnt realise the Megane was yours and so cut it off the end of the group photo :eek:

But you mentioned it to Sarah...when you called it a 1.4!!! How Dare You!!! :rasp: :nono:

Not to worry, there were other pics taken and I'm sure they'll be put up soon enough. Thanks for putting them up anyway. :)

But you mentioned it to Sarah...when you called it a 1.4!!! How Dare You!!! :rasp: :nono:

Not to worry, there were other pics taken and I'm sure they'll be put up soon enough. Thanks for putting them up anyway. :)

Was after I'd taken the pics fella.

Also wasnt saying yours was a 1.4! She said she wanted a Megane, and I said she could have the 1.4 version of yours.

More poke than viagr
Hi, wow someones taken some pics of my car!! :eek: Those shots are great, make mine look crap lol. Was a nice meet, had a good time, even if i was quite quiet :eek:

More poke than viagr
Heres my pics :eek:

PC130788.jpg

PC130792.jpg

They are the only good pics, not that they're good lol :eek:

PC130791.jpg

Sorry for pic whoring :eek:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Looks like a decent turnout. Nice cars.

What megane have you got now Donny? your cup was mint.

Cheers Brett mate...Was being the operative word mate...wrote her off on the way to FCS this year! :(

Got a phase 2 Megane Coupe (didn't want to go straight back into another Cup because I'd be comparing it to the old one...and the old one was a good one!)

I had 5 good years with her...and just want to get something which I will feel happy with...but didn't want to rush into one for the sake of it. Onwards and upwards

200 Gordini
Good shots and a nice turnout.

Sorry for the no show but a very late night and then thinking i'd lost my phone meant I wouldn't make it in time. (got to love the find your iPhone feature ;))

Was there many more people turn up after these were taken?

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
hello everyone,it was a great meet,my first one,me and the misses was a bit quiet but sort of relaxed later in the day.I cant believe my car is on here,am well chuffed,its the monaco ph1,the grandaddy of them all,lol.Am so looking forward to another meet but think i may leave the wife at home cuz she was getting bored with all the "clio talk".Anyway nice to meet you all and have a merry christmas and happy new year...from leon and shell.

120d M Sport
^ It's odyssey blue mate, rare colour for a phase 1, looked really tidy. Saw your Mrs looking bored out her brains sitting in the car lol, mine would have been the same.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Are you sure its odyssey blue because i have bought some paint from a shop and colour matched it to monaco blue?,and yes she was well bored,the motor needs some work to get her up to scratch but she`s a good one.

Cam'd Arctic FF 182
Sorry I didn't make it guys, I ended up not being able to get the time off work in the end :(

I look forward to hopefully being able to meet you all in the near future - roll on the next meet!

Are you sure its odyssey blue because i have bought some paint from a shop and colour matched it to monaco blue?,and yes she was well bored,the motor needs some work to get her up to scratch but she`s a good one.

Definately Odyssey mate. Very close match to Monaco though. Was a lovely example, would love one still tbh.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Yes it is odyssey blue have just looked at the clio renaultsport brouchure and you are both correct i do apologise.This means i`ve got to go and get a spray can of odyssey blue now cuz the wing mirrors need touching up,and if i hadnt of gone to the meet i would have made the mistake so thanks "duck",and "avfc".;).

120d M Sport
Just Alex will do ;) please don't rattle can your mirrors mate, get a proper job done on them. Go to Breakwellls for your paint

More poke than viagr
Theres nothing wrong with rattle can spraying as long as you know what your doing. My old man helped me with mine and it looks spot on...not trying to be big headed or anything, just trying to save you some cash :)

In fact, i bought some second hand bullets that had already been profesionally sprayed, and the colour match isnt as good as the bumpstrips that we did :)

Sorry I couldn't make this one, too busy playing bob the builder.

I'm sure the 197 will make a meet in the near future.