ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Weston Supermare Meet

Vee dub

I travel to uni and back each day too mate, my lil 1.2 does the job! I too would love to get a valver soon and im torn on whether to keep the 1.2 and save for a year and get a willy! after sunday night, im wanting a williams!!!

I can get insured on a williams relatively cheap aswell.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

which uni you at mate, im going to bath spa, bout 40 miles round trip. dunno bout a williams would definately like a valver first though, wanna make sure its a minter though, doing all those miles i wanna reliable engine. as i said insurance should be better when i turn 21 and get a years no claims (gotta watch the 6 points though)

so just to make sure who did you come with on sunday

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Quote: Originally posted by S2 PTH on 16 August 2004

lol rude! Never mind, Well be having a southwales cruise soon, you guys should come over for that...
When this happens, ill make the effort to come up cus you lot did well to come down!+it would be interesting to see s2 pth drive on his home ground!

gaaah wot did i miss then? whats this about S2PTH driving?

i was told he drives like a girlie ;)

joking.

wish i could of made it lads sounds like u had a decent time, i will try my best to make the southwales one

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

It wus good fun yeah.quite a convoy we had round town,got plenty of stares.s2s car was driven pretty hard from wot i could see/hear in my mirror(its bloody loud for a 1.4!).More people turned up than wot i thought would 2!Look at the pics in the media forum 4 a taste m8.

172 Exclusive

I would have love dto go but due to owning a franch car that had not gone wrong in 5 months it was innevitable that something would and that something was an engine mount ripping itself off

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Yeah soundz like a bummer m8.I was looking 4ward to seeing how quick your converted valver is.There will be other times though...............

172 Exclusive

Yeah there will be i have made a video up of it from 0-115 but cannot host it i can send it to ya over msn if ya have broadband though

Vee dub

Freebone - I go to Gloucestershire uni mate (used to be called chelt and glos) - bout 35 miles there so I would need a reliable motor too.

when we get valvers well have to meet up mate.

I came with Lamby who has a williams but doesnt come on here much - im trying to get him to join cus hes well up for more meets.

Vee dub

"I was told he drives like a girlie"

lol, well impressed with that clio, took us by surprise in the willy!