ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wet drivers footwell

Clio 172
when i go in to the car in the morning there is a sometimes a small puddle if the rain had been bad during the night. I take it some draining hole is blocked or so anyone have any idea where ???

mk 2 clio
I've had the same problem. Was under my drivers seat and behind it. But still soaked by the pedals. I don't have a clue to be homer though

172,Valver
There are 2 big bungs on the floor pan underneath that are removable for access to seat bolts. Check to see if they are there as water could get in very easilly!

Clio 172
i recently just removed the spacers on the bottom of the seat so it would be slighlty lower and they're there, i thought it may have been quite a common fault

Clio 172
i recently just removed the spacers on the bottom of the seat so it would be slighlty lower and they're there, i thought it may have been quite a common fault