ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wet sanding

172 PH1,Skoda oct VRS
i have seen the posts on here and on the mequiars site about wet sanding amazing results. i have a key scratch going to give it a go. if it fails the chipsaway boys will be called in. how much do they charge do any one no?

106 GTi
Chips Away are only as good as the guy in your local area doing it. Ask around and find out if anyone has used them in your area. Local guy here was utter sh*t left it worse than it was before on my old GTi.

Chocolate Bar™
r-jay said:
Chips Away are only as good as the guy in your local area doing it. Ask around and find out if anyone has used them in your area. Local guy here was utter sh*t left it worse than it was before on my old GTi.

agree totally. The one i used was really good although extortionate, i've heard some are really bad however

The Chips Away guy in Edinburgh is crap as well - £120 and the paint lasted 2 days before it shrunk and cracked - it didn't look that good before it shrunk either.