ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what’s it worth PSG kitted 1.6si mk2 clio

Ex Clio, BMW 120d sport

goin to put her up for sale in month or two, need to start preparing her for a new home! and need to work out how much im goin to have to borrow to buy next car. so how much is she really worth??

http://www.psgbodystyling.co.uk/images/renault/renault_clio_early_psg_combat_f.jpg

http://www.psgbodystyling.co.uk/images/renault/renault_clio_early_psg_combat_r.jpg

Spec:

99 T plate

49k miles - full FSH.

Full PSG combat kit (first one in the country, as seen in Revs bodykit guide couple months back), although rear bumper may be different to one in pictures when sell the car, or new psg one will be on.

K&N induction kit with cold air feed

Apex Performance S/S Custom Exhaust (cat-back)

K-tec racing drilled discs and sports pads.

Arospeed Riot 17s in silver finish (original alloys as well)

Toyo Proxy 205/40/17s

Lowered 30mm on Eibach springs

Full renault sports cloth interior (same seats as 172 but in cloth)

Flush tailgate with solenoid to open

Lexus lights (or maybe mk3 lights depending if my sis wants the lex ones for her mk3)

Delocked all round- good if u park in pikey area like me!

colour coded dtm mirrors

Smoothed bonnet, badge recess welded over

Blue side repeaters

Professionally tinted windows

Sparco gear knob

ICE: standard head unit (will demo with sony md to show system capability)

Legacy 6*9s on stealth shelf

Standard front components with tweeters (v. good suprisingly)

Legacy 500w amp - (mounted behind carpeted box)

Pioneer 600w 12inch sub with custom soundproofed box which is designed to allow maximum boot space.

Various soundproofing

Autolead connector for headunit to wheel controls

think thats it!! oh yer metallic monaco blue! 2 owners. bodywork top apart from rear bumper at the mo which is being sorted!

So how much you reckon should sell for??

id say £3500 would be minimum id take....probably!!

Well considering you still pay up to 3000 for mint condition valver - id put it up for 4000/4250 and see what interest you get!!!

Good luck with the sale mate! Looks and sounds like a mint motor!

Carl

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

Id sell for no less than 3750, and that would be if it was standard. Sooo about 4.5k for yours :)

take the standard price, and thats it

mods DO NOT add value to a car, in fact, in general, they make the price depreciate quicker, not everyone wants a car that looks like its ram raided halfods

Ex Clio, BMW 120d sport

yer cheers lads, thought i might try putting it up for sale bout 4.5k and would drop it down if needs be. oh yer, and i didnt know halfords had a professional bodyshop facility bambam??

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/rolleyes.gif nothing wrong with being individual.

I think it looks minted.. but they are right, you wont really get anything more than what a standard one goes for, unless you find an enthusiast who likes your style, then maybe..

Quote: Originally posted by bambam on 24 March 2004

take the standard price, and thats it

mods DO NOT add value to a car, in fact, in general, they make the price depreciate quicker, not everyone wants a car that looks like its ram raided halfods
Thats not necessarily true if you sell it somewhere like in the back of max power or fast car only car modders are looking at them so they would pay more cos they understand the mods if you get my meaning?

you can get more for your car and this is a lovely car so dont settle for less than you want!

vix :)