ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What’s it worth then

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

1995 Clio 1.8 16v Dimma

Monaco Blue

62k Miles with FRSH

Just been serviced, new timing belt, steering rack, brakes all round, bearings, oil change etc

£2000 receipt in April for work by Turbo pacs - Gas flowed head and manifolds, Superchip, Hill Power induction kit, Full Scorpion Exhaust, Mild Cam

Clifford Cat 1 alarm, 3 point immobiliser

New tyres

Full Leather interior and all obvious luxuaries

Any ideas what a rough price is??

172 Cup, V6 255, Williams

Tom are you in dreamland? lol...

Lucky to get 4k for it - if you can find someone who wants all that.

Paul

clio williams, Ph1 172

Ive seen some about for £4.5K

I think they are nice but they dont seem to fetch a lot more than normal 16vs. unless they were the ones with the cossie conversion

BMW 320d Sport

That sounds like a tidy car but due for a load of stuff to go wrong at 72k, cambelt, gearbox, clutch, power steering pump etc, all these things start to give up once you get past 72k if you havent replaced them already. Still at least the head must be in good condition.

£5k-£6k isnt unreasonable I dont think. To me a Dimma kit would devalue it! But thats my personal opinion, I just dont like the Testarossa look on a small hatch. Theres no denying a lot of people like Dimma and its quality kit as well. So if there was someone who wanted a Dimma 16v I think theyd have a job finding one much cheaper than £5k?

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Well its had the Power steering rack, a new clutch but the gearbox - what can go wrong with that, ive seen them last longer then 120K without a rebuild??

Pmitchell - whatever mate.

Ive seen J Platers, for over £5k!!

Not just saying it but this car is mint in every way, the interior is like new, as is the body work.

Nick - I know what you mean buddy, i was actually thinking about getting the vents filled in and smoothed - its so phat from the back - when you see one in the flesh, theyre a lot nicer then you would think from pics.