ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What’s it worth

Going to be selling my 16v in the next few months, just wondering what people think its worth. :confused: Spec as below

94/M Reg Williams Blue

98,000 miles , 6 months Tax, Recent service, 2 months M.O.T

Lowered, K&N, manifold back piper exhaust , PBV, Ecotech, Strut Brace, Momo steering wheel, gear knob, 16v matts and blue dials, De-badged bonnet.

New Discs / Pads, 4 new Pirelli Tyres. New steering column, wheel bearings, drive shaft, and Cam Belt, CD Player .

Serviced every six months from new.

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1074613544__Clio.jpg

Theres no way Id pay 2.5K for a car with only 2 months MOT left on it, youd be better getting it MOTd before you sell it.

Quote: Originally posted by ben_ren19.16v on 20 January 2004

Theres no way Id pay 2.5K for a car with only 2 months MOT left on it, youd be better getting it MOTd before you sell it.
Didnt notice that before.

To be honest, I wouldnt buy a car with less than about 10 months MOT on it anyway.

Its easy enough to put a 12 month ticket on it, so you have to think what have they got to hide.....

Quote: Originally posted by ben_ren19.16v on 20 January 2004

Yeah I was thinking of getting it MOTd for the year, probably quite a major selling point.

stick a new mot on it, and you will deffo get 2.5k for it,or a bit more

my mate got just got 2.5k for his, sport blue & standard on 86k, new tyres etc, in average condition.

yours looks nicer mate !!:)

thing is i know that i will deffo regret selling mine !!

i still love it.