ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WHAT A WASTE OF TIME!!!!!!!

182 Clio
i went all the way 2 high wycome 2day 2 see a dci 80 clio (200 miles total) called the bloke wen i got there he met me near his garage which was bit suspect???then said it was having a mot he will be ten mins that was after i waited half hour for him to meet me then hour and a half l8er id had enough rang him he wouldnt ansew my calls so i just went home,very good way not 2 sell cars!!!!
oh yea anyone selling dci 80 let me no cheers

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
What a git. Forget about him, but before you do, advise everyone here of his name so we all know who to avoid.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Post a link to the for sale advert, help stop others being messed about.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Whats his mobile number, then i'll arrange a pretend meeting ;)

172cup
Parks a Renault dealer in Dunfermline did that to me last week! Went over to see an R26 but it was not available on the Thursday so I said i can make it on Sat and i would ring to confirm I was coming and they would prepare car for me to test drive. I got there and the r26 was now in the showroom. The guy I d been in contact with was busy and the other two salesman just kept saying '5mins!' '5mins!'. They made no attempt to explain what was going on and no attempt to offer a test drive with one of the other sales guys. I waited for 35 mins then left. The salesman has rang me about 10 times now but I am ignoring calls out of spite.

182 Clio
Parks a Renault dealer in Dunfermline did that to me last week! Went over to see an R26 but it was not available on the Thursday so I said i can make it on Sat and i would ring to confirm I was coming and they would prepare car for me to test drive. I got there and the r26 was now in the showroom. The guy I d been in contact with was busy and the other two salesman just kept saying '5mins!' '5mins!'. They made no attempt to explain what was going on and no attempt to offer a test drive with one of the other sales guys. I waited for 35 mins then left. The salesman has rang me about 10 times now but I am ignoring calls out of spite.
lol thats wat i would do,funny credit cruch people are trying there hardest not 2 sell there car lol

MCS R56

These guys are seriously stupid! I've had a couple bad experiences with them.

Evo 8 MR
All dealers are clowns full stop I waited about 2 hours whilst the car was supposedly being serviced which it hadn't.

172Cup
i went all the way 2 high wycome 2day 2 see a dci 80 clio (200 miles total) called the bloke wen i got there he met me near his garage which was bit suspect???then said it was having a mot he will be ten mins that was after i waited half hour for him to meet me then hour and a half l8er id had enough rang him he wouldnt ansew my calls so i just went home,very good way not 2 sell cars!!!!
oh yea anyone selling dci 80 let me no cheers

i can't read this :S

172cup
Not as bad as Evans Halsh**e!!! Been in twice now to ask what price they can do a 197 cup for had no answer and left phone number twice. Do people actually want to sell cars?