ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What alloy wheels and tyres will fit a Renault Clio MKIII 2006 5 Door Hatchback?

Renault Clio MKIII
Hey,

I am new to cars and how to modify them so will need some help from you guys. As the title suggests, I am looking to upgrade the wheels; specifically the tyres and rims on my car, however, I am not sure what I should be looking for and where? Are there any good websites that sell wheels that are the correct size for my car or should I look on ebay?

Any information would be much appreciated!

Cheers :)

Renault Clio MKIII
Have you seen any wheels you like? Choose the wheel, and then the tyre mate.
I just wanted matte black ones, I have read that you need specific wheels in terms of offset and bolt types et cetera. How do I know the wheel will fit under the wheel arch and not mess up my car? These things aren't cheap mate lol

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
Up to an 18 but I’d say 17 will sit better. 100x4 pdc and 60.1 centre bore.

Renault Clio MKIII
You could have literally googled PCD and anything else

Don't expect help when you wont help yourself 😂
Isn't the point of a forum to ask questions and discuss topics in which people give answers to those questions asked. Like I mentioned at the very start I have no idea about cars, I wouldn't be much help to myself attempting to research something I don't know what I'm looking for.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Isn't the point of a forum to ask questions and discuss topics in which people give answers to those questions asked. Like I mentioned at the very start I have no idea about cars, I wouldn't be much help to myself attempting to research something I don't know what I'm looking for.
200.gif