ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what alloys..... (pic heavy)

clio 182
since finding out the there would be no way id b able to fit rota d1's here:-
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=494762

shame as it really looks nice

Photo06413.jpg

since getting my car ive played with photoshop abit more (cutting out the wheels ruffly as i couldnt be bothered spending 2 hours on each wheel) i am a graphic designer but after doing photoshop all day i didnt wanna spend all night too! lol)

thought about some cup alloys....

cliowheelscupalloys.jpg

pointless getting some really when another 400 quid would get me a new set of alloys with tyres n a better style.

and before any1 says, no i didnt do the trophy wheels, as i want something different as every tom, dick and harry have a set on here and i want it to stand out and be different!

i want a jap/euro look i think, i love the look, ever since seeing a golf on rota rims

17" rota D1 drifts which i know dont fit! :(
cliowheelsrotadrift.jpg

16" rota grid..dunno if these will fit, abit unsure on these
cliowheelsrotagridrimstyle.jpg

16" Kt1 klassic from rimstyle, euro look. may be would look better in a graphic centre instead of black?
cliowheelsKt1klassicrimstyle.jpg

16" schmidt modernline 3pc, i really love these wheels but an 1500 quid is abit much but it looks sweet
cliowheelsschmidtmodernline3pcrimst.jpg

or the cheaper option 16" schmidt modernline 1 pc at about 600/700
cliowheelsschmidtmodernlinerimstyle.jpg

proper j-euro look but smallest alloy is 17" :( its the rota gtr, which looks good!
cliowheelsrotagtr.jpg

but i think these are the wheels for me! rota gt3 16" and i know these will fit too
cliowheelsrotagt3.jpg

and with abit of colour coding! wow!
cliowheelsrotagt3withcolourcoding.jpg

cliowheelsrotagt3withcolourcodingro.jpg

I want, I want alot!

what do people think? any1 with any pics of a clio on gt3's?

or if i cant afford alloys, just a respray standard alloys?...
cliowheelsredalloys.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Funnily enough the standard ones look the best.

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
I think he means the standard wheels. Out of all of them i'd take the 182 wheels too. If they 182's weren't in the picture it would be the GT3's, 'best' of a bad bunch.

RB 182
It's all good and well liking a wheel, but when that style of wheel doesn't suit the car, they look awful, as the majority of above do.

Monaro VXR
Think the Clio's only really work on wheels with quite a lot of spokes personally. Turini's, 1.2's, SuperT's, ultraleggera's etc.

They just don't look right on 5 spoke wheels in my opinion.

The GT3s would look a lot better if they weren't red. Lad I know had them on his cup, anthracite with polished lip, look good. I'll try and dig up a pic.

EDIT:

1194696-5.jpg

Last edited:
  182 FF
Jap Shop do Drag alloys which are basically rotas and you can get GT3's...plus they've got a section just for clios.Have a look at the retro jap alloys, I think they would look cool on the right clio, I would love a set!

clio 182
Jap Shop do Drag alloys which are basically rotas and you can get GT3's...plus they've got a section just for clios.Have a look at the retro jap alloys, I think they would look cool on the right clio, I would love a set!

Cheers. U got a web address?

clio 182
a few more on photoshop, (i dont have the red cold air feed any more, so the fog light is back in)

this is my fav at the mo, the GT3
cliowheelsrotagt3.jpg

saw these new wheels, look like cup alloys but different, they are wolfrace milano's 16s
cliowolfmilano.jpg

then saw these borbet LV4's but dont like these
clioborbetlv4.jpg

or these advanti SG40's???
clioadvantisg40.jpg

y do i like expensive things! saw these OZ's at nearly a grand for a set with toyo's they are the Alleggerita's, silver
clioalleggeritasilver.jpg

or graphite
clioalleggeritagraphite.jpg

or red!?
clioalleggeritared.jpg

might try a silver set with red centre's???

clio 182
cheers, think thats gunna be the choice! best all round, money wise and looks...never gunna keep the Turini people happy lol