ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Alloys Should I Get???

Cup 172
Ive got a Red clio ... and was wondering what alloys would be best suited for it ... i was thinking either white or black .... ive seen loads of different ones but i cant find "the right ones".... and ideas anyone... (bear in mind im a student so price range no more than £500 lol ) ... thanks in advanced

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
You may pay a premium for them (dont skimp on tyres as the last thing you want is it poking into a hedge as soon as it rains)

You may get a set used from somewhere but you might wait a while.

ET39 is the offset iirc (can someone confirm please)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Definatley, you tried keeping white alloys clean?

Looks great for all of about 5 minutes. Black works well, you should drop it 30mm aswell

Cup 172
yeah definitley gonna drop it ... what size you recommend... 17"?.... my dad bought me the car and expected me to keep it standard lol ... i think not!!!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Only thing i would say about getting 17" is that somtimes they look a bit too big if you know what i mean. Black wheels might not look too bad...?

And on the other hand, tyres are a b**ch to get when they are 16" beleive it or not!

Id maybe just get 16"s and drop it i think, imo anyway!

Peugeot 308
Hunty2009 - I have a set of 182 wheels in white for sale, if your interested? just been powdercoated with tyres (2 of them being newish)

Let me know.

Cup 172
yeah because my brother took 17" wolfrace alloys of his car (corsa)... and all the tyres are iligal on them lol so i was thinking of putting them on but i want black ones :D.... being a student with no job its kinda hard affording everything tho lol ... i have to sponge as much as i can haha

Peugeot 308
SNC00150.jpg

Let me know if you'd like anymore. :approve:

And regarding a price, im looking for £285 delivered.

koi

Audi S1
Tough choice...

white, will be a b**ch having to clean the wheels every week
black, will be forever applying tyre gel

so go for anthracite lol

ive got a set of OZ Superturismo's WRC in white. 4 stud so will fit yours. 17" with 2 good tyres, 2 borderline. £350 ish im looking for them.
oz_supertour_wrc_w_ci3_l.jpg

Cup 172
Theres just too much choice !!! lol i really like them white 182 alloys .... but now everyone is putting me off saying there a B**ch to clean lol :p... but then again i like black :p